The only Apple-certified book on OS X Mountain Lion, this revised best-seller will take you deep inside the latest big-cat operating system–covering everything from installation and configuration, customizing the operating system, supporting applications, setting up peripherals, and more. Whether you’re a support technician or simply an ardent Mac user, you’ll quickly learn and master the new features in OS X Mountain Lion. Following the learning objectives of the Apple Certified Support Professional exam, this self-paced book is a perfect guide for Apple’straining and a first-rate primer for computer support personnel who need to troubleshoot and optimize OS X Mountain Lion as part of their jobs. Step-by-step exercises reinforce the concepts taught through practical application. Chapter review sections and quizzes summarize and reinforce acquired knowledge.The Apple Pro Training Series serves as both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum for OS X Mountain Lion and OS X Mountain Lion Server certification programs.
About the Author
- Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion
- Apple Brings Out Latest Mac OS
- How do I downgrade Mountain Lion?
- How to prepare your Mac for Mountain Lion
- Maintain releases Cocktail 6.2.1 (Mountain Lion Edition)
- Weekly Poll: Are You Still Using Lion?
- OS X Mountain Lion can run on unsupported Intel Mac Pros
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)’s new Mac OS starts making appearance
- Older 64-bit Macs out of the picture for Mountain Lion